WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO A GROUP OF MENTAL HEALTH/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROFESSIONALS?
MAKE SURE YOUR COMPANY IS REPRESENTED AT THE NC TIDE SPRING CONFERENCE
April 23-26, 2017
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO A GROUP OF MENTAL HEALTH/INTELLUCTUAL DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROFESSIONALS!
RESERVE YOUR EXHIBITOR SPACE NOW – YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY!
The NC TIDE Spring Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites November 1-4, 2015. Take advantage of this opportunity for your company to gain beneficial marketing exposure and opportunities as you speak to 250+ behavioral healthcare professionals from all over the State of North Carolina.
Exhibitors attending the NC TIDE Conferences will :
1. Have a golden opportunity to meet and mingle with decision makers and potential prospects in the high traffic break area where all attendees gather
2. Have the ability to share and demonstrate your products and services face to face rather than spending time trying to get them to take your cold sales call
3. Gather information to improve marketing techniques to behavioral healthcare organizations
4. Develop and strengthen your company’s brand with the sponsorship you chose, your company’s name and address printed in the program along with the ads posted in the conference program which give your company exposure long after the conference is over
5. Have face to face interaction at your booth to gain more focused and isolated leads
6. Speak to conference participants who will tell 6+ associates about your products and services once they leave the conference
7. Have effective use of marketing dollars
8. Have a greater risk in being absent as your competitors market to attendees
9. Show the value of what you’re offering and just by being there, you are demonstrating to possible clients, agents and licensees that you are committed and that you’ll be around awhile
10. Build relationships
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna North at 910-298-7157 with any questions you might have. Anna is more than happy to assist you. NC TIDE has sponsorships available ranging from exhibit booths and/or ads only along with a range of sponsorships of items which give your business long term exposure.
NC TIDE is a professional association dedicated to improving the operations of the entire system of care. Our association exists to provide information, training and education to all parties including state personnel, behavioral health professionals, managed care professionals, direct care service providers, a variety of community partners, consumers and stakeholders as collaboration and partnership are required from these parties to achieve improvement, care coordination and assurance of the right service, at the right time, to achieve the right outcome in service provision for consumers served by the behavioral healthcare system.